Zendura FLX 0.76mm(.03") x 125mm Circle
Box of 20 Sheets or Single Sheets
Note: Purchase by the box (20 sheets per box) or single sheets (no product box). Buying single sheets typically reduces shipping carton size/weight, reducing shipping cost.
Sized for use with Biostar/MiniStar S/Ministar thermoforming machines for fabrication of clear aligners. (Not suitable for post-treatment retainers.)
- The new benchmark for patient comfort, teeth movement performance and durability.
- The secret to FLX's superior performance is its elastomeric inner layer encased in a unique dual shell construction.
- Generates 40% less initial force than earlier generation aligner materials, providing greatly improved patient comfort and while also delivering superior teeth movement force.
- 20% better teeth movement force over a 7-10 wear period.
- Also retains 150% more orthodontic force after a normal wear period than competitive materials.
- FLX’s greater flexibility and elasticity allows it to more easily accommodate the use of engagers and treat a wider range of cases.
- The dual rigid shells also provide protection from bruxing.
- Ultra clear and highly stain resistant.
- Average life: up to 5 years.
- BPA, phthalate and gluten free.
- Each Zendura FLX sheet is individually wrapped in special moisture barrier foil pouch.
Click here to find out more about Zendura FLX or here to compare to Zendura A!