Zendura A 0.76mm(.03") x 125mm Circle
Box of 20 Sheets or Single Sheets
Note: Purchase by the box (20 sheets per box) or single sheets (no product box). Buying single sheets typically reduces shipping carton size/weight, reducing shipping cost.
Sized for use with Biostar/MiniStar S/Ministar thermoforming machines for fabrication of clear aligners and retainers.
- Zendura's superior stress retention, crack resistance, and durability are achieved through its unique engineering polyurethane system.
- The benchmark for teeth movement and retention performance and crack resistance.
- Also ultra-clear and highly stain resistant.
- Average life: up to 5 years.
- BPA, phthalate and gluten-free.
- Also use to form other appliances like special splints, nightguards, positioners, and temporary anterior bridges.
- Each Zendura sheet is individually wrapped in a special moisture barrier foil pouch.
- Will not bond to acrylics (see IFU).
Note: To make it easier for customers to distinguish between our “standard” Zendura (our monolayer material) and our new Zendura FLX (our dual-shell aligner material) we now refer to our standard Zendura as “Zendura A."