Zendura AT 0.38mm(.015")x125mm Circle
Note: Purchase by the box (20 sheets per box) or single sheets (no product box). Buying single sheets typically reduces shipping carton size/weight, reducing shipping cost.
Zendura AT is engineered specially for fabricating attachment templates. It is the new benchmark for accurately capturing attachment details and providing precise attachment placement.
Sized for use with Biostar/MiniStar/Drufomat thermoforming machines for fabrication of clear aligner therapy (CAT) attachment templates.
- Flexible enough to allow you to place the template in the patient’s mouth and remove it relatively easily.
- Better teeth adaptation.
- Better attachment detail.
- More precise attachment placement.
- Noticeably thinner and ultra clear.
- Compatible with the most popular composite materials in use today.
- Average life: up to 5 years.
- BPA, phthalate and gluten free.
- Each Zendura sheet is individually wrapped in special moisture barrier foil pouch.
Note: To make it easier for customers to distinguish between our “standard” Zendura (our monolayer material) and our new Zendura FLX (our dual-shell aligner material) we now refer to our standard Zendura as “Zendura A."